The second level of education is called ADVANCED EXPLORER PROGRAM and aims at the improvement of the diver’s skills through underwater entertainment.
What do you need to start?
- You should have fully completed the first level of education (OPEN WATER COURSE) or any other basic training program of a recognized institution of education
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What are you going to attend?
There are 2 basic dives:
- The Deep Dive, which takes place in 30 meters depth and,
- The Underwater-orientation through which you get to know your way around the underwater environment
Then, you can choose among the following the rest 3 dives that excite you the most:
- Perfect buoyancy,
- Connection with nature underwater,
- Research and emergence,
- Underwater photography,
- Enriched air dive,
- Scuba diving using a dry suit etc
As fοr all these categories, you should read the respective chapter on e-book as well as answer the particular questionnaire. The instructor will be ready to answer any of your questions.
How long does the program last?
- Duration of diving courses: at least 15 hours
- Minimum marine training: 5 dives in at least 2 days
What is the next level of training?
- After you have completed the ADVANCED ADVENTURER PROGRAM and the four specialties, you automatically receive the ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER.