Amateur diving is called the underwater activity using breathing apparatus.
If you are really keen on having a diver's diploma, but do not have much time to spare, the Scuba Diver diploma is right for you. This certificate takes less time and covers part of the OPEN WATER DIVER program.
What do you need to start?
- Good general health. As required in all sports, you will complete a medical questionnaire and if necessary, show a medical certificate.
- It is worth noting that anyone can dive regardless of their physical condition (within reason), since diving is more suspending in the liquid element rather than swimming.
What are you going to attend?
- In theory you will experience scuba diving equipment (uniforms, cylinders, breathing regulators, etc.), The laws of nature at the bottomo of the sea, basic medical issues, the dive planning, etc.
- In practice you should cover a wide range of simple skills such as how to breathe and move underwater and also empty your mask without water emerge.
How long does the program last?
- The duration of the theory is about 4 hours and is completed in two days (combined with diving)
- Practice is completed in 5 dives (from an initial depth of 1.5 meter up to 12 m)
- The dives take place in three days (2 dives a day) but the program can be configured based on your own needs.
With SCUBA DIVER you have the opportunity to dive up to 12 meters always accompanied by Divemaster or highly qualified instructor. And you can always continue to complete the training for the OPEN WATER DIVER.